Lukovo Otočko is a small village, 90 km from the town of Rijeka. As it is away from the main road, there is no noise. About 50 houses in the picturesque bay, with a large
beach and the warmest sea in this part of the Adriatic Sea. Our sea is perfectly clean and transparent. The big ships are not allowed to fish in this area, the underwater world is beautiful and unaffected. We
are a blue-green oasis, magnificent and still undiscovered...
- small local ethnological museum on the village peninsula (visit possible by boat)
- nearby prehistoric fortress
- prehistoric drawings on the steep cliffs
- mountain Velebit (Botanic Garden, sanctuary of the Mother of God of Krasno)
- town museum in Senj (20km) with the medieval fortress Nehaj
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (90min by car)
- the unique fjord in Croatia ZAVRATNICA (nature phenomenon, amazingly beautiful)
The apartment is 100m away from the beach and 50m from the promenade.
The position and orientation allow enough of sun, but fresh nights.
The accomodation is suitable for 2 adults + 2 or 3 children (0 – 12 years) OR 3 adults.
A car could be parked right in front of the house.
Watercraft trailers are to be left on the entrance of the village.
Interior description: 38m², living room with 1 pull-out couch and kitchen corner, 1 sleeping room with double bed, bathroom, TV.